|Study on memory of faces|
Principal investigator : Maria Natasha Rajah
Natasha Rajah Laboratory at the Douglas Institute is investigating the changes in memory associated with healthy aging. We are looking for subjects to participate in a scientific study of memory for faces.
- A blood draw will be required for genetic testing
- A memory task will also be performed during Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanning
- Participation in this study involves 2 sessions, one of 1.5 hours and another of 2 hours; both at the Douglas Mental Health University Institute.
- You will contribute to the advancement of research in mental health
- You will receive a file with images of your brain
- Age: priority to the 41 - 58 years old, but also looking for 60 - 80 years old
- Work: works full time or is temporarily out of work (less than 6 months)
- Education: Completed CEGEP
- Right handed
- No history of mental illness or diabetes
- No history of stroke
To participate in the study, please contact :Stamatoula Pasvanis
Phone : 514-761-6131 ext. 2877