How Blue Is Blue? A 2009 lecture by Camillo Zacchia on depression-Part 2
Camillo Zacchia, PhD, Professional Chief of Psychology, Douglas Institute, gives a lecture on depression during the 2009 Mini-Psych School.
- Exploring moods
- Brief review of the diagnosis of depression as a mental illness
- Understanding the role of our brains
- Understanding the role of circumstances
- Understanding how our personalities interact with our experiences
- Exploring stress
- Exploration of treatment principles
Part 2 of 2.
Watch Part 1 of Camillo Zacchia's lecture.