- Zhiyong Wang completed his post-doctoral training (October 2006-May 2011) and moved to China
- Charles-Etienne Benoit finishes his master’s degree and moves on to do his PhD, August 2010.
- Ara Schorscher-Petcu submits her thesis and successfully completes her PhD and moves on to her post-doc, September 2010.
- Jonathan Brouillette submits his thesis and successfully completes his PhD. He moves on to his post-doc on November 30.
- Freya Vercauteren successfully completes her PhD in April at the Katholieke Universiteit van Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
- Naguib Mechawar, PhD, becomes principal investigator at the Douglas Institute Research Centre.
Amanda Li completes her M.Sc. degree from the department of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
- Peter Marinelli (Dept. of Neurology) successfully completes his PhD.
- François Laplante (Dept. of Pharmacology) successfully completes his PhD.
- Cristina C. Carvajal (Dept.of Neurology) finishes her master’s degree.
Ali Akbar Owji, PhD, associate professor in Shiraz University of Medical Science, Iran on his sabbatical, joins the team in May as a visiting scientist.