Your brain needs love too. So give it:
- Knowledge on how the brain functions
- Scientific discoveries about such things as the impact of a mother's care on her child
- Practical advice on how to live with Attention Deficit Disorder
- A stimulating class with an expert on Bipolar Disorders
- Stress-management tips from Dr. Z.
- Creative inspiration
- A night out at the movies
- An opportunity to sign the Quebec charter for a healthy and realistic body image
- Chocolate and green tea
- Friends on Facebook
Yet, just like the rest of our organs, our brains need attention – and tender loving care.
The Douglas website is a reference for information about mental health in Quebec. All the information it contains has been verified by the clinicians, researchers, and mental health professionals at the Douglas. We invite you to explore the Douglas website for tips on having a healthier brain.
This video has received many different reactions from the general public and health care professionals. This FAQ page answers some of the most common questions. If you have any comments, please write us at info_At_douglas_dot_qc_dot_ca
Install wallpaper of excerpts from the video on your computer, iPod, or iPad. Simply choose the format you prefer and download it.